- To make Afghan women aware and develop their knowledge about their fundamental rights and Promote individual and institutional best practices and integrity in their day-to-day performance through education.
- Advocate for positive changes toward a corruption-free society and to create the best coordination among other associations related to women and their work together and coordinate our activities with one another to launch our programs in provincial and district levels.
- Continue to support family planning services and advocacy for universal access to these services, including in humanitarian responses.
- Promote women’s advancement in the private sector through existing opportunities and the creation of innovation to improve business productivity and income.
- Treat all women and men fairly at work-respect and support human rights and ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all women and men workers.
- To protect the child from violence, exploitation, abuse, and advocate for their rights.
- Promoting women`s political participation through civic education
- Supporting the media for access to information
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research
error: Content is protected !!